A bottle of bourbon, a pineapple, and an Arnold Palmer walk into a bar…
Punch is cool again, and we have bourbon to thank. A glass of this is like the best Arnold Palmer you’ve ever had mixed with your favorite beachy drink topped with bourbon instead of rum. Plan dinner, make a pitcher, and invite your quarantine crew over just like old times. Cheers!
Not Your Grandmother’s Punch Ingredients (serves 8):
- 8 oz. 1792 Bourbon
- 6 black tea bags
- 8 oz. fresh orange juice
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- 8 oz. lemonade
- 2 oz. sugar
- Mint sprigs and lemon wedges (for serving)
Not Your Grandmother’s Punch Directions:
- Brew tea in 2 cups of boiling water in a pot. Remove tea bags.
- Add sugar to tea (in pot) and stir until dissolved.
- Let cool for 20 minutes, then transfer to a pitcher.
- Add orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemonade and 8 oz. of cold water. Stir.
- Chill in a refrigerator until cold.
- To serve, combine punch with bourbon and stir. Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with mint and lemon wedge.